Sunday, May 17, 2009

Playful Petals...


This is a card I made this morning using the Playful Petals and Full of Life (on the dormant list, still available to order even though it is not pictured in the Spring Summer Catalogue) and Tea Party Designer Series Paper. The flowers are embossed with white embossing powder and the "Life Is.." stamp is stamped with Basic Gray. I used Regal Rose wide grosgrain ribbon and silver eyelets to finish off the card.


Post a comment under this post (click on the title, "Playful Petals" to post a comment) and I will do a draw on Wednesday May 20th, 8am, for one person to win the Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper II (pictured on page 18 in the Spring Summer Catalogue) This is a 6 x6 pad of Patterns Designer Series Paper in Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Brocade Blue, Basic Gray and Garden Green. It includes 60 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. This contest is only open to my current customers and only comments posted under this post will count as an entry, no e-mails please.


Your comments will not be posted until after I moderate them (I know what kind of stuff you would all post on here if I let you...LOL!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie
    Beautiful card! Love that Tea Party DP!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the combination.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI STEPHANIE,
    YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED LADY, ALL THE CARDS YOU MAKE A VERY PRETTY.
    CHRISTINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,
    Gorgeous card and love the colour combination...I also love this saying. I would buy this card!
    Christine C.

    ReplyDelete