Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy as Happy gets....

The Flight of the Butterfly is my "go to" stamp set these days. I love how easy it is to use (and I know those of you who hate to cut love the fact that there is a matching butterfly punch!) and I don't think I have made a card I don't like with it. In fact my favourite card from tomorrow's Pinkalicious class features this stamp set!

I am placing an order tomorrow if there is anything you need!

Supplies Used on this card:
  • Flight of the Butterfly Stamp set
  • Real Red Classic Ink
  • Real Red Craft ink
  • Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
  • Sending Love Specialty Paper
  • Chocolate Chip Textured cardstock
  • Pretty in Pink Cardstock
  • Real Red Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Ticket Corner Punch
  • Vanilla Ribbon Slide
  • Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed the class yesterday and I really like the butterfly stamp and punch it made it much earsier for me you know how I like to cut its a pretty card and easy to make

    ReplyDelete