Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love You Much....

I was getting all "pinked" out lately so I thought I would make a Valentine using a few untraditional Valentine Colours. This card is made with Taken with Teal, Green Galore and Melon Mambo. The Love You Much was coloured with a Taken with Teal Marker, overcoloured with a Versamark marker and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I finished the card off with the Spiral Punch.

I am really counting my blessings today. Yesterday we witnessed Jake get hit by a car. It was probably the scariest thing I ever saw. He took off down the driveway to chase car #1 and car #2 behind hit Jake. Luckily he saw Jake and was slowing down. Jake spent yesterday morning at the vet (Callander Animal Hospital who were WONDERFUL!) getting X-Rays and basically the most damage he has suffered is cuts and bruises. He was limping around yesterday but this morning he is a bundle of energy and for that I am extremely thankful. he gets to spend his day today being babied and spoiled because I am just so grateful that he is still here! Hug your pets today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glade to hear he's ok. I just finished my homework card. Did you want me to do 1 or 2 ? I might do a 2nd one on saturday at work to give me something to do and I will send it out monday.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete