Monday, January 11, 2010

Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder


I am madly in love with the new Perfect Polka Dots Texture folder in the new Occasions mini...so much so I gave my club members homework with it! (If you missed club or just want to try out the homework send me an e-mail if you want info on this months "assignment") This is another example of a card made with the sketch you have to work with.


I love Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip together (of course, anyone who knows me, knows I like Chocolate Chip with any colour!) I dyed the large flower from the Pretties kit with an Aqua Painter and a few drops of Bermuda Bay ink refill. This card is finished off with the "You're Too Kind" stamp from the Whimsical Words stamp set (Sale-a-bration), Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper and a Chocolate Chip Corduroy button.

1 comment:

  1. This card is super cute, I would like to try the homework.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete