Friday, January 15, 2010

Well Scripted....



Sometimes the prettiest cards are ones without a lot on them! This is a simple little card I made with the Well Scripted stamp set (Occasions Mini), Pretties flowers and Bride Specialty Paper (which makes every card look extra special) I finished it off with a clear hine stone brad and black Satin ribbon (Occasion mini)


I just love how this one turned out. This card is going to be for my parents anniversary (and I really mean congratulations because now that they are both retired I wasn't sure they would both be alive to reach their next anniversary...LOL!)


We have a lot of fun at our stampin groups and classes. This is a picture That Debbie sent me (with the caption) of Irene re-enacting her great fall (Irene leaned over too far and fell off her chair...Tara didn't even try to catch her! In fact I am pretty sure Tara or Debbie pushed in her in the first place, although they deny it and I have no proof) I guess the excitement of all the great new Sale-a-bration and Occasions mini stuff just knocked her over!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to tell if that is Irene or Audrey! I was in the kitchen and had to step over her to get my camera, so I can't be blaimed for pushing her. I guess I should of perhaps helped her to her feet but really was better to try and get it on film She eventually got up.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete