Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Occasions Mini....


Here is a card I made using the new I Heart Hearts stamp set in the new Occasion mini. I also featured the new Scallop trim Border punch, which you can earn free with a $65 purchase (before shipping and tax) I don't use a lot of purple but I really like the classy look of Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum together. I finished the card off with a White Taffeta ribbon and the "Love Always" sentiment from the Chit Chat rub ons.

I know some of you still don't have the Occasions Mini (I always get Stampin Up to send one to me when I get them to send your out and I don't have mine yet! If you want to take a look at it online, click HERE to see all the great new stuff now available!


I am especially in love with the Vintage Vogue stamp set, Sending Love Speicalty Designer Paper, Well Scripted stamp set andPerfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card, I might just order it.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete