Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Whoo's Your Valentine Lollypops....


Aren't these cute? I have been having a lot of fun making these for Mary's class this Valentine's day. They are so nice and bright and colourful and super cheap to make. I know the kids will just rip them apart but what's the point of making all these cute things if you can't share them with other people!

Check out tomorrow's blog post to see what else I make with the Whoo's Your Valentine stamp set. My next order is going in Sunday January 24th so if there is anything you need please get your order to me by then. The order will be in with plenty of time to still make some Valentine's projects!

Congratulations to CeeJay, who was the first person to comment on one of my blog posts in the New Year. She wins a kit to make 5 of these super cute lollypo holders....all she has to do is assemble them. Thanks for posting your comment on my blog CeeJay! I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my kit, I might just have to get that stamp set too.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete