Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whoo's Your Valentine - Goldfish

To the left is a sample of the second item I plan to give out to Mary's class this Valentine's day made with the Whoo's Your Valentine stamp set. I figure the Goldfish crackers will balance out all the sugar they are going to get that day.

At first I only made a "girl" version with the Melon Mambo, Only Orange and Apricot Appeal but a club member asked if I was going to make a boy version so I whipped one up yesterday with Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue. The background on the folded Top Note die is made with the Whimsy Jumbo Wheel.

There is only two spaces left in my Quick Cards class and two spaces left in my Vintage Vogue class so if you were thinking of signing up send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I hope I'm signed up for your next 2 class'. I'll pay you on the 24th when I come to the pink class.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete