Saturday, May 29, 2010

All A Flutter...


I love butterfly stamps so of course when I saw All A Flutter in the back of the summer mini I knew I had to have it right away. Of course I stamped it and cut the butterflies out, which is hard to tell on this card. You all know how I love to cut!

I paired it with the Inspired by Nature stamp set to make this card. I used Dusty Durango, Old Olive and Crushed Curry colours and I embellished with a black gingham ribbon and gold eyelet.

Don't forget to get your entries in for the Last Chance contest. Entries are due tomorrow before 5pm. I will not accept any entries past 5, sorry! Be sure to include the page #, catalogue # and description of 25 stamp sets you think will not make it into the next catalogue. It's a get prize so take a few minutes to send me your list. The person with the most right wins. I will post my guesses on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment