Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Day..

When I first saw the First Day stamp set I just skipped right over it thinking it wasn't for me. The more I looked through the Summer Mini it kept catching my eye and I was thinking of many ways I could use this stamp set, especially since the little worm is so cute! I was thinking bookmarks, book labels and even a scrapbook page. The little frame on Page 25 in the Summer Mini is cute too. Not to mention that this would be a great set to make something for your kids teacher at the end of the year.


This card is a book label holder and inside the pocket is little book labels that I stamped on computer labels to make it easy to peel and stick inside a book. Below is a picture of what the label itself looks like when you pull it out of the pocket.







3 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I'm so getting this stamp set.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I might reconsider this set too. You have such great ideas. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teachers will go nuts for this one - very creative (as always)!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete