Thursday, May 27, 2010

Circle Circus

I saw a similar card (different colours) to this in my Stampin Success (a demonstrators magazine) and I just loved it. I especially loved it because I bought the Circle Circus stamp set a year ago and have not made a single card with it until now!

For this card I used Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. The Thank You sentiment in the middle is from the Wow Flowers stamp set.

If you are in one of my stampers clubs, or thinking about joining check out my new Stampers Club Blog HERE. Right now it is open to everyone but in the fall when new clubs begin it will only be open to club members. Right now I have the May stampers club projects posted as well as their supply list.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card !! I'm so happy I have this stamp set now I need the "thank you" stamp.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stephanie!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete