Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All Holidays

Mother's Day is this Sunday so all you mothers out there get a nice day of relaxation and peace (I hope) If your mom is a stamper or scrapbooker and you haven't bought her a gift yet, I have gift certificates available.

To the left is my Mother's Day card for my mom. I used a flowers from the Pretties kit, the sentiment from All Holidays stamp set and paper from Pawsitively Prints Designer Paper(part of the Build A Bear line, listed on page 30 of the Summer Mini but pictured in the Holiday Mini)

Last Chance Contest....

Soon Stampin Up will be letting us all know which stamp sets will be retiring (not making it into the new catalogue starting on July 1st)
Send me a list of 25 stamp sets you think will show up on the Last Chance List (which Stampin Up will reveal on June 1st) and you could win a super cute Stampin Up reusable shopping bag, 12 x 12 Bold Brights Textured Cardstock, and a new Wellness Wishes stamp set.


Most coveted of all is first pick of my retiring Colour Bundles. I bundle everything I have in retiring colours , ink pads, cardstock, marker etc for sale for a GREAT price. Winner gets 1st pick of which colour package(s) they might like before I open it up to everyone.

Please be sure to put the Page #, Catalogue # and stamp set name on your entry.
Entries are due no later than 5pm on Sunday May 30th. I will post my guesses on May 31st.


Don't forget to vote in my poll to the right. Let me know what your favourites are in the Summer Mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment