Saturday, May 1, 2010

Watercolor Trio

As soon as I saw Watercolor Trio in the Summer Mini I knew I had to have it so of course it was the first stamp set I ordered out of it (we SU demonstrators get to order a month early!). The Square Lattice was left off my order until about a week later when I saw a card online with it and knew I had to have it! It looks way better in person than it does in the tiny photo in the mini.

The card to the left is one of the cards in my Beginner class this month. Do you want to learn how to stamp or have some friends who would like to learn? Let them know about my $5 beginner class, this month only. I will do a 3 card class for $5 a person that shows all the basics of stamping including heat embossing. For more details e-mail me!

May is National Scrapbooking month and I thought I would put on my own special. Until May 31st purchase a Big Shot from me for only $99.95 (plus shipping and tax). Thats over $30 off. Not only is it a great deal but you also get me to come over and show you how to use it. I love my Big Shot and use it a lot. I've had other die cutting machines and find the Big Shot far more sturdy and versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment