Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watercolour Trio again....

I just love this stamp set because no matter what you do it still looks beautiful. You just can't mess it up! On this card I used Real Red, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal.

My next order is going in on Sunday May 30th. If there is anything you need please let me know before then.

Some reminders for those of you who don't read everything (you know who you are!)

The Last Hurrah! Card Class
Using soon to be retired colours, stamp sets and embellishments we will make 12 cards (6 designs, 2 of each card) There is no set theme to this class other than the fact that we will be using a lot of soon to be gone product. Cost is $25. This class is on Thursday June 10th, 10:30 am OR Saturday June 12th, 10 am at my place.

Last Chance Contest....
Soon Stampin Up will be letting us all know which stamp sets will be retiring (not making it into the new catalogue starting on July 1st)Send me a list of 25 stamp sets you think will show up on the Last Chance List (which Stampin Up will reveal on June 1st) and you could win a super cute Stampin Up reusable shopping bag, 12 x 12 Bold Brights Textured Cardstock, and a new Wellness Wishes stamp set.Most coveted of all is first pick of my retiring Colour Bundles. I bundle everything I have in retiring colours , ink pads, cardstock, marker etc for sale for a GREAT price. Winner gets 1st pick of which colour package(s) they might like before I open it up to everyone.Please be sure to put the Page #, Catalogue # and stamp set name on your entry.Entries are due no later than 5pm on Sunday May 30th. I will post my guesses on May 31st.

1 comment:

  1. just might have to get this stamp set. love it

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete