Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crazy for Cupcakes....


This is a set I've had for a few years now but it is my definite "go to" stamp set when I need to make a birthday card. Soft Suede, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla is now one of my favourite colour combinations out of all of our new colours. Pear Pizzazz added in looks fantastic too!

Please make note of my August 15th sign up deadline for Stamper Clubs sign ups this year. If I did not receive an e-mail from you, or you did not sign up at my July open house then you are not signed up. Please e-mail me (s-pdavid@sympatico.ca) to be sure I include you with the group of your choice before the deadline. I will be setting up clubs and club dates for September immediately after the 15th so club members watch your e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment