Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Super Quick Cards Class


To the left are a few of the cards we will be doing in my Super Quick Cards Class in September. This will be a 15 card class (3 cards each of 5 designs)
This class is on Saturday September 18th, 10 am at my place (only one date for this class) This class is $30 but FREE if you place a $70 (before shipping and tax) order the day of the class. $30 is still required in advance to hold your spot. 4 spaces left so sign up early!!

If you signed up for Stampers Club I will be e-mailing you shortly letting you know the date of your first club meeting and the month in which you will be hosting. I am just waiting to hear back from my September hostesses (sp?) so I don't have to pepper you all with e-mail. I have already drawn names for months so feel free to e-mail me if you can't stand the suspense! LOL!

I am hoping to have all my Christmas card classes from October to December posted before the end of August. I am just working out the details of each class right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment