Friday, August 6, 2010

Friends are Flowers....


Cherry Cobbler is so YUMMY! I just love this new colour and I am thinking people are going to be seeing a lot of this colour on my blog because Christmas is coming (I know it really isn't but for me and Christmas card designing, it's practically here...LOL!) In fact I have already designed two Christmas cards for upcoming classes. I am hoping to have my classes for October, November and December posted by the end of August so you can all see what is coming up. Check out my Stampin Up Website to see the details of my September Super Quick Cards class. I will post one of the cards here before the end of the month!

This card was made with the Friends Never Fade stamp set, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Cardstock, the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, White Taffeta ribbon and a Silver Ribbon Slide from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment