Sunday, August 29, 2010

Flight of the Butterfly in Cajun Craze....

I know I have been neglecting my blog this month but I've been away and was too lazy too post anything. Hopefully things are getting back to normal and in September there will be more regular postings! One more week until back to school and I am looking forward to having some creating time. Taking a few weeks off stamping has left me creatively impaired. I hope I get back to normal soon because I have some nice new stamp sets I want to get some ink on!

This card was made with one of my favourite stamp sets, Flight of the Butterfly. It's so simple and easy to use, mostly because I have the great Butterly Punch to cut out the butterflies for me. For the colours I used Very Vanilla, More Mustard and the fabulous Cajun Craze (a must have colour for fall I think) To finish off the card I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, a Scallop Border punch and a Cajun Craze brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment