Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love Iridescent Ice Embossing powder...

i

It's hard to tell from this picture the but whole butterfly image was covered with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I just love the way that looks! It's such an easy technique that adds some real ooh la la to your card.

First I stamped the butterfly image (All A Flutter, Summer Mini) with Black Staz On on white cardstock. I then coloured the butterfly with Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Basic Gray Stampin Write Markers. When that was dry I pressed my Versamark Watermark ink pad all over the white cardstock and piled on the Iridesent Ice embossing powder. I tapped the white cardstock to remove the excess powder and then carefully heat it up with my heat tool (holding onto the edges, kind of like how you should hold a photograph)

Other items used on this card are:

  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Pewter Brads
  • Whimsy Jumbo Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment