Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Host a workshop in September!

Host a workshop in September and get a FREE bonus stamp set. That is on top of the other hostess benefits you are entitled to ($20 in free merchandise and a Level 1 Hostess set for a $200 workshop!). I have several envelopes with pictures of stamp sets in them. Pick an envelope and I will bring that stamp set in that envelope to your workshop for you! Club members are entitled to this benefit as well as long as they invited 3 extra people to their club meetings this month!

This card was made with the Birthday Bakery Level 1 hostess set, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz and Tangerine Tango Cardstock and Daffodil brads. I coloured the image with Stampin Write Markers.

Congratulations to Helene who won the Punched Posies stamp set at my All A Flutter Class this past weekend.

Watch my blog in September, comment on some posts and win some prizes. I am going to be offering some "blog candy" throughout the month so those of you who read my blog will be eligable for some great prizes!

2 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of colours and a very cute stamp set! I have to say that I am really enjoying colouring images with the markers!
    Christine C.

    ReplyDelete