Friday, August 13, 2010

Watercolour Trio


This is a slightly unusual colour combination that I am starting to really enjoy, red and purple. On this card I used Cherry Cobbler and Concord Crush together with some Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz. Not colours I would normally use together but I saw them together on a Kleenex box and knew I had to try the colours together on a card.

On this card I used the Watercolour Trio stamp set, the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and a Filigree Brad. The Watercolour Trio stamp set is in the Summer Mini which is ending August 31st. My last order of the month will be going in on the 30th so be sure to get your orders to me before then if there is anything you would like.

Some Reminders:

I have a friend who is looking for an old stamp set called "Elegant Ornaments" If you have this stamp set and wish to get rid of it please let me know so I can get you two in touch with eachother.

1 comment:

  1. I'm bring some stuff to sell, I think I have 10 stamp sets.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete