Sunday, December 5, 2010

Contempo Christmas...


I know black is an unusual colour for Christmas but I just love it this year so I have made a few black Christmas cards. For this card I kept it simple and just used Basic Black, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla and you may notice, absolutely no embellishments. This is the perfect card to make if you need to make a lot really quick! Although it's hard to tell on here, the tree is embossed with gold embossing powder.For the snowflakes (from Serene Snowflakes) I used a sponge dauber to pick up some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and sponged the ink onto the stamp before stamping.

Contempo Christmas is still on sale as a bundle with Jolly Holiday Designer Paper. Buy both and save 20% (Sale price is $25.96 if you want Wood Mount stamp set, $21.96 if you want Clear Mount stamp set) .

Congratulations to Irene, who won my draw in my class yesterday so she will get my sample fabric bag I posted on my blog the other day!

My next order is going in this afternoon but my final order before Christmas will be going in this coming weekend. Don't forget that for every $40 you spend on Stampin Up stuff you get entered into a draw to win one of the fabulous items below:
  • 1 of 2 Peaceful Seasons Hostess stamp sets
  • Northern Hearts Hostess Set
  • Punches Posies Hostess Set
  • Dusty Durango Classic Ink, Ink Refill and cardstock
  • Adhesive Pack (Snail Adhesive, Tombow Glue, 2 Way Glue Pen)
  • Bermuda Bay Classic Ink and Refill
  • White Staz On ink pad
This includes online orders as well as order through me but your order must be in by December 12th to be entered into the draw. I will post the winners on my blog on December 13th.

4 comments:

  1. I love black cards.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card could easily pass as a very expensive card, it's so classy!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised when I saw I won the bag - can you throw this beautiful card in too (pushy, pushy). I loved Saturdays class! You have a special talent Mrs. Grinch, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. AS you know this is one of my favourites! Maybe we can make them next year, they are a classic! I think I should get the card as it was my idea!!! LOL
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete