Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Loads of Love...


Again I apologize for being so quiet this month. I've been super lazy and really enjoying the Christmas is over! We have been tearing down our decorations bit by bit and I hope to have more done today before my Thank You card class tomorrow morning.

This is a card I made quite a while ago with the Loads of Love stamp set. I think it's the only non-Christmas card I have left to show.

I did pack away all my Christmas stamps and accessories and I am super excited to start using all the other stuff I have. My other stamps were starting to feel neglected. Hopefully I can get a card or two done today so that I have something to post in the next week!

I received my Occasions Mini in my mailbox this past week so I am hoping all of you have your too. If you don't have it by the end of the week please let me know and I will be sure to get one to you. Don't forget the Holiday Mini ends on January 3rd and the last order I will be placing out of it is going in tomorrow evening. If there is anything you want after tomorrow you will need to order it online through my Stampin Up Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment