Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Cute Christmas...

I know I have been very quiet this month but I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy as I am sure all of you are! Today was my last Christmas class and today's Cards for Charity class was a HUGE success! Thanks to all of you who came and brought all of those great donations! You all gave so much (boxes and boxes full....it really is so wonderful!)and I can't wait to bring all your donations in this week!

Today's cards is from the A Cute Christmas stamp set in the Holiday Mini (ending on January 3rd) I just love this little snowman and have used him quite a bit thsi year but I don't think I have posted any cards with him on my blog. The colours I used were Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi. I finished off the card with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and a Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon.

Tomorrow my last order before Christmas is going in so if there is anything you need please let me know before tomorrow evening. I will be Expressing this order as well so it will be here before the end of the week. Today is you last chance to order $40 and get a ballot to win one of the fabulous prizes in the post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment