Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peaceful Season....


A favourite of many, the words in Peaceful Season are so elegant they look nice in any combination of colours. Here I stamped it with Chocolate Chip Craft ink and embossed it with Iridescent Ice (so it's sparkly, you just can't see it in this scan of the card). I paired this stamp with stamps from Season of Joy, Jolly Holiday Designer Paper and the Dottted Scallop Ribbon Border.
Don't forget that for every $40 you spend with me before December 12th will enter you into a draw to win the Peaceful Season stamp set. I will be adding some second, third etc place prizes so watch my blog this week to see more details. My next order will be going in this Sunday and I will upgrade it to expedited shipping so it should be in next week sometime!

2 comments:

  1. Yap! You can count on me for making an order on Saturday!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting my order ready right now for saturday.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete