Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thank You Card Class

Today I posted one of the 5 cards we will be making at my Thank You Card Class on Thursday December 30th. I thought it would be nice to end this year with a thank you card class. The cards in this class will be note card size (3 1/2" x 5") and of course some cards will have different sentiments to choose from. This class will be 20 card class (4 each of 5 designs) Class fee will be $25. This class is on THURSDAY December 30th at 9:30 am and there are still a few spaces available. Call or e-mail me to sign up!

My last order out of the Holiday Mini will be going in on the 30th. If there is anything you would like out of the mini before it ends on January 3rd please get your order to me before then.

My January class will be my Eat Chocolate class which will be on Saturday January 22. This will be a 10 project class (2 each of 5 designs) and will include the stamp set Eat Chocolate out of the new Occasions Mini which should hit all your mailboxes by the end of the year! The cost for this class will be $40 for a Clear Mount stamp set or $45 for Wood Mount stamp set. Deadline for payment will be January 9th so I have the stamp sets here in time for the class. I hope to have a project posted on my blog from this class in the next week!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I wishe I could come to this class but I have to work. This card is so cute. But you can put me down for the chocolate class, wood mount please ans thank you.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will enjoy this class; that stamp set is a must to have! Count me in for that chocolate class, Stephanie.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete