Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow Swirled Christmas


I know I have been super quiet this month but to be honest I am kind of enjoying a little break. In fact I spent most of the week just sitting in front of the tv watching The West Wing on DVD and doing absolutely nothing. Of course I am now paying the price for that because now my house is a mess, my parents are coming for dinner and I get to spend today cleaning and doing laundry!

Todays card was made with the Snow Swirled stamp set and Curly Cute. A perfect combination! I also used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Jolly Christmas Designer Paper, Pearl Jewels and Old Olive Taffeta ribbon.


I hope you are all ready for Christmas. I am 99% done and it feels great! I am hoping this week will be almost as relaxing as last! Unlikely though since Mary is out of school...LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Well, there you are! Thought you decided to hibernate and bypass Christmas all together! Glad to hear you are in high spirits and ready for the holidays! Enjoy!
    See you on the 30th!
    Lovely card by the way!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, I've been waitting for a new card to come up all weekend. LOL

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your Christmas card at work. I'll give it to you when you come by. Wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas as well as CeeJay, Helene, Irene, Cheryl and the rest of the gang. See you guys soon. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete