Monday, December 13, 2010

Tags Til Christmas...

Well hopefully by now everyone has their cards done and hopefully in the mail ((I'm still addressing mine!!) but there is still some time to make some cute last minute projects.

This is a quick little gift I made with the Fancy Favour Sizzix die, Tags til Christmas stamp set and Jolly Holiday Designer Paper. I finished it off with Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and gold brads. I filled this one with candy but it also fits a gift card! I was planning on getting a few more done today but since it's a snow day I am now making a Gingerbread House village instead!

Thanks to all of you who placed orders this past two weeks. I added a few prizes so that everyone gets something so below is a list of who won what prize:
  • Peaceful Season Stamp Set - Ann B and Janet K
  • Northern Hearts Stamp Set - Diane G, Gisele B and Helene L
  • Punched Posies Stamp Set - Jill S
  • Dusty Durango kit - Nancy W
  • Adhesive Package - CeeJay
  • Bermuda Bay Package - Lonna M
  • White Staz On - Irene L
  • Fresh Cut Notes - Debbie W

3 comments:

  1. That's great. Thanks Stephanie

    Gis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stephanie, that's wonderful! And again, I want to thank you for the great year I've had stamping cards and such... to my heart's desire. Merry Christmas and looking forward to another year with you and Stampin'Up.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Stephanie, I had a great year making cards and thanks again for the cookies. I sent you back your christmas canister with treats for you and a card.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete