Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Invitation...

Mary's birthday is coming up soon so every year I make some cute invitations for her party (although this year I tried to convince her that store bought ones could do, she didn't go for it though...LOL!) I used Sunny Garden designer paper and made a cute little purde invitation small enough to fit in a notecard size envelope. The stamp set I used is retired but I am definitely getting the stamp set "Inviting" to use for next year!

This cute little purse design is also going to be used in my Birthday Wishes class on February 26th (details in my January 25th post) only it will be bigger, double as a gift card holder and it will be made with the fabulous Springtime Vintage paper from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. There are still a few spaces left so be sure to e-mail me to sign up (s-pdavid@sympatico.ca )

No comments:

Post a Comment