Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all are having a great day filled with chocolate! We are now more than half way done with the chocolate holidays (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's) with only Easter to go! Enjoy all the chocolate while you can!
Todays card is a super simple card I made with the Love Impressions Rub Ons in the Occasions Mini. I wanted to make a card with no layers and minimal embellishments (so I only used some Rhinestone Jewels in between the XO's at the bottom) I find it really hard to make a card with no layers at all because I think this card would have been great if the white was layered onto red cardstock but it can be fun to try different things every once in awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's day to you as well, Stephanie!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete