Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On a Pedestal

Here is yet another birthday card. The best thing about designing for my full "birthday Wishes" class this weekend is that I am getting A LOT of birthday cards done. I think I will have to do another birthday card class in the fall! This card won't be in the class but it's still cute and someone will definitely get this when it's their birthday (that is if I can ever remember to get my cards out on time!)

For this card I used the "On a Pedestal" stamp set and the "Dot, Dot, Dot" stamp (which you can earn Free for Sale-a-bration) The colours I used were Basic Black, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Cherry Cobbler. The only embellishment I used was Iridescent Ice embossing powder (which is hard to see in the picture but it is on the black pedestal and the cake!

My next order is going in on Saturday so if there is anything you want be sure to get your order to me before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment