Friday, February 11, 2011

Petal Cone Bigz L Die

I just love this die! CeeJay was nice enough to let me use her brand new die and cut a few of these out before she evn got a chance to use it. Now I know it is a must have for me and I am definitely ordering it this month. To finish off this very pretty treat holder I used Springtime Vintage Designer Paper (page 15, Occasions Mini), a Rosette (page 16, Occasions Mini) which was coloured with a Rose Red marker amd Rose Red Seam Binding (page 16, Occasions Mini catalogue) I filled this one with chocolate kisses in a medium Cellophane bag (page 170 in the catalogue) I made this one for CeeJay as a thank you for letting me use her new die.

I am about have a very busy weekend. Mary's birthday party is tomorrow and my house will be over run with screaming girls and Sunday is my club day which should be lots of fun. If you have an order to place I will be placing an order this Sunday, next Saturday (the 19th) and Saturday the 26th.

1 comment:

  1. oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love chocolate kisses and, pink and green together. I can't wait to get it sunday at club. Oh and I might need directions to get to club.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete