Friday, February 25, 2011

Vintage Vogue x 3


Below is the second project we did at Stampers club this month. Again I showed how you can take a super simple card add embellishments etc and give it a totally different look.

Card #1 is super simple. I used the stamp set Vintage Vogue, the colour of Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Whisper White and the only embellishment I used was a Baja Breeze Seam Binding bow.








Card # 2 is dressed up just slightly. First I added a layer to the F in friends by stamping it a second time, cutting it out and attaching it to the card with Stampin Dimensionals. Next I embossed the background using the Framed Tulips embossing folder. Third I added another sentiment from the Vintage Vogue stamp set to the bottom of the card.









For the final card I added two things to finish the card off. First I added a Filgree brad to the center of the bow, something I love to do with bows! And second I added a flower from the Vintage Vogue stamp set (stamped with Not Quite Navy and cut out) which I attached with a Silver brad.

1 comment:

  1. OK, OK already! I've resisted getting the Framed Tulips embossing folder but it looks SO good in this kind of setting ... so guess it'll be on my next order!! :) And the "cut flower" adds just the perfect touch ... love it!! Thanks Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete