Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Take a Spin

I have been spending a lot of time making birthday cards for my Birthday Wishes card class on the 26th. Even though I like a lot of the cards I often go through a process of rejecting cards as I make more because I like the cards to have a variety of stamp sets and colours so the class is more interesting. This is one of the rejects, not that it isn't nice card but I wanted to use colours with this stamp set that are more gender neutral. We will still be using this stamp set at the class but with completely different colours/design.

There are still a couple of spaces left in February 26th class (9:30 am). We will be making 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs). The cost of the class is $30 but if you place a $65 order the day of the class the class is FREE (plus you get a Sale-a-bration item for spending more than $60!)

No comments:

Post a Comment