Monday, June 1, 2009

Club Cards - Raspberry Tart Designer Paper

My new favourite patterned paper and now it's leaving for good. I wish I had discovered how awesome this paper was months ago instead of just a few weeks ago. I hope they have a similar pattern in the new catalogue (July 1st) in the new "in colours" I will scoop it up right away!


Here is the card we made at my club meeting in May (everyone had a choice of our different designer papers) Such a simple design. but it looks so great with almost any pattern of Designer Paper. The stamp we used "My dear kind and wonderful friend" is from the All Holiday stamp set (whichis NOT retiring, thank goodness because I just got it!)

Congratulations to Norma B for winning the $25 gift certificate in my retiring set contest. She got 10 out of 25 right.


Ok, post a comment on these cards (click on the title "Club Card - Raspberry Tart Designer Paper" to post) and I will enter you into a draw to win a new Birthday's Count mini Note Kit on page 208. I will do a draw Wednesday, the 3rd, at 5pm (had to change the time) for a winner. This contest is only open to my current customers. Please remember that I moderate all comments before they are posted to take out the bad words (just kidding, I know most of you won't do that) but it does take a few hours before you will see your comment. Don't forget to put you name in your post so I know who posted or I can't enter you name into the draw.

5 comments:

  1. Love that raspberry paper - such a cute card too!
    Jill Steele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. What a beautiful card for that special friend.

    Patti Burton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whose day wouldn't be made in receiving such a card? They cheery ... and ... simnple to make! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the contrasting colours but then again I like all green. Simple but pretty. Anyone would feel special receiving either card.

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be proud to send those cards,they are beautiful!

    Christine Cantin

    ReplyDelete