Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretty Amazing - Card #3


Here is a third card I made with the Pretty Amazing stamp set on page 93 of the Spring Summer catalogue. On this card I used Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White for the Colours. The "happy birthday" stamp is from the Birthdays Count mini notekit and I used some wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon to finish the card off. It was a super simple card to make that took less than 5 minutes.

Save 25 % off of this stamp set if you place your order with me by Sunday June 14th at noon. Regular price is $26.96, sale price is now $20.21. If this stamp set was on your wishlist now is the time to get it.

Congratulations to Patti B who won my last blog giveaway for a free pack of 8 1/2 by 11 In Colour cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment