Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Chance - Seeing Spots Card #2



This is card #2 that I made yesterday using the Seeing Spots stamp set. I used Tangerine Tango (retiring soon) and Apricot Appeal classic inks and cardstock which look so nice together. I used our 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches as well as our scallop punch to punch out the flower circles. The "happy birthday" is from the Birthday's Count Mini Note Kit (retiring soon) and I used an Apricot Appeal button to finish off the card.




Until June 7th only get the Seeing Spots stamp set 25% off. Regular price is $19.95 but place your order with me before noon on Sunday and get it for $14.96 + shipping and tax. Send me an e-mail (s-pdavid@sympatico.ca ) or give me a call to place your order.


More Sold Out Accessories:

106961 – Stazon Refill White
113884 – Fashion District Rub Ons
112010 – Die Cuts Blooms Again
102264 – Coluzzle Starter Kit
111347 – In Colour cardstock 8 ½ x 11

See my June 2nd post for more sold out accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment