Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Catalogue Extravaganza....

New catalogue time is almost here and I am having a New Catalogue Extravaganza here at my house on Saturday July 4th from 9 am until 12. Be sure to RSVP if you would like to get a goody bag (you can see pictures of them to the left, along with the picture of the door prize) and do the make and take cards. I need an exact number for those so if you gave me a "maybe" you need to confirm. If you just plan on stopping by and getting your new catalogue, take advantage of the one day sale or check out my used stamp auction (a small sampling of what will be up for auction in the picture below) you can just drop on in without RSVP'ing. Everyone who comes will be entered into a draw for the door prize pictured above!


Congratulations to Tina C whose name was drawn for the 20 assorted sheets of Designer Paper!

Enjoy the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment