Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Chance Card Buffet Workshop


These are just a couple of cards out of the many you will have to choose from at my last class of the month. I have cards featuring Crazy fo Cupcakes, Heartfelt Thanks, Simple Friendship, A Good Egg and more!

When: Sunday June 28th at 1 pm

Where: My place
What: I have done a lot of classes and club meetings in the past 6 months and I often have several extra cards cut out ready to go, usually because I like to be safe rather than sorry and have a few extra cards made for those of you who make mistakes (you know who you are) Well what I have now is a bunch of cards ready to be made and I thought it would make a great last minute workshop.
How this works is you get to pick out the 10 cards you want to make, first person signed up and paid gets first choice of cards and so on down the line. I have lots of designs but only a few of each card.

***This is not a beginner class but anyone who has the basics of stamping and embossing will be fine.

Cost: $15 for 10 cards or Free with a *$50 Stampin Up order placed that day. Your $15 class fee will be returned to you if you choose to place an order.

*$50 before shipping and tax
More Sold Out Accessories:
114350 – Soho Designer Hardware
112041 – Bella Rose Designer Paper
112461 – Riding Hood Red Designer Series Patterns
108590 – Naturals Assorted cardstock 12 x 12
109568 – My ABC’s Stamp Around Wheel
111346 – In Colour Cardstock 12 x12
107272 – Key Tag Punch
101399 – Stipple Brushes


See my June 2nd, June 5th and June 9th posts for more sold out accessories.

Post a comment under this blog entry (click on the title to post) by Sunday June 28th at noon and I will enter you into a draw to win a new So Saffron Classic ink pad and a package of Basic Small Grommets from the Occasions Mini catalogue.



3 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorite cards. The colors are just so refreshing. good job Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is one of my favorite, even if I need a little pratice with cutting around the flowers in a precis manner, cause my card did not look as nice as yours.
    Thanks for everything!
    Christine Cantin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are the cutest - you have amazing ideas...I am looking forward to learning more from you!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete