Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Chance - Seeing Spots Stamp set

This is a card I made today using the Seeing Spots stamp set, which is not on the Last Chance list meaning it will be gone forever as of June 30th. This is one of the first Stampin Up stamp sets I ever got and although it's been kind of collecting dust I'm sad to see it leaving the catalogue. The colours I used on this card are Baja Breeze (retiring), Pink Pirouette (retiring), and Chocolate Chip. I used our circle punches to punch the flower and an antique brass brad in the center. The "Kind Thanks" is from the Thank you Kindly stamp set.

Until June 7th only get the Seeing Spots stamp set 25% off. Regular price is $19.95 but place your order with me before noon on Sunday and get it for $14.96 + shipping and tax. Send me an e-mail (s-pdavid@sympatico.ca ) or give me a call to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment