Saturday, June 20, 2009

Loads of Love....

Here is a card I made using the Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories stamp sets. It has a nice masculine feel, thanks to the Manchester Designer Paper but the dogs in the back are so cute I think it could be for almost anyone. I coloured the image with Stampin Write markers and punched the "driving by" with our circle punches The linen thread and Always Artichoke brads finish off the card.

Post a comment on this card by Wednesday June 24th, 8 am, and I will enter you into a draw to win an assorted package of 20 12 x 12 sheets of retiring Designer Paper. This includes paper from Manchester, Sweet Always, Bella Birds, Rainbow Sherbert, Raspberry Tart and more.

5 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call a beautiful MASCULINE card!
    Great Job! Thanks for all the good ideas!
    Christine Cantin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card!! It does have a masculine feel but I agree the dogs are so cute - it could work for anyone if done in different colours etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that. A great card for a brothers birthday as well. Great card for a dog lover as well. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one for that 18 to 22 (or so!) year old young guy who thrives on adventuring on four wheels, carrying his treasures with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that paper and the stamp set!

    Tina C

    ReplyDelete