Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Chance - Pretty Amazing Card #2

Here is another card I made using the Pretty Amazing stamp set, which is on the Last chance list and will be gone for good on June 30th. On thi scard I used Whisper White, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette cardstock. I used Riding Hood Red Classic ink (I stamped off to get the paler red layer) To finish off the card I used the beautiful Bella Rose Designer Paper, So Thankful from the Chit Chat rub ons and a white grosgrain ribbon.

Save 25 % off of this stamp set if you place your order with me by Sunday June 14th at noon. Regular price is $26.96, sale price is now $20.21. If this stamp set was on your wishlist now is the time to get it.

More Sold Out Accessories:
111375 – Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain ribbon
112139 – Carousel II Notes
111844 – Baja Breeze Classic Ink refill
112468 – Sweet Always Designer Paper
109682 – Perfectly Pretty Stamp Around Wheel
109123 – Basic Brown Stampin Up Journaler

See my June 2nd and June 5th posts for more sold out accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment