Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beary Best Friends...

When Mary saw this Build a Bear stamp set in the mini catalogue a month ago she went crazy for it so I had to buy it of course. I think the Beary Best Wishes and the Beary Nice wishes stamp sets will be a lot of fun for her, so far I have been the only to make anything with it.


Sometimes I like to make quick little cards to put in her lunch kit so she gets them at school, this is one of them. I just coloured the bear with markers and a blender pen and the patterened paper is from the Pawsitively Prints out of the Holiday mini. Even if you don't love the bear the paper is great for cards of all occasions!

1 comment:

  1. That is just to cute. It may be one of my favorite yet. The colours are just beautiful. Another great job. Mary will just love opening her lunch and seeing this card.

    ReplyDelete