Friday, September 25, 2009

Simple Friendship Butterflies

I am a big fan of pink and brown together so I love the combination of Soft Suede with Pretty in Pink. The stamp set I used for this card was Simple Friendship (although the background on the Soft Suede card was stamped with the French Filigree background stamp. The designer paper I used on the card is Bella Bleu.


I know most of you aren't crazy about cutting but the butterflies look fabulous this way. If you have the right scissors (Paper Snips) and you practice, practice, practice you will get better at it. I think it adds a lot to your work to perfect this skill.

3 comments:

  1. My two favorite colours. Nice job once again. love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that stamp set, hum I like the two butterflies together!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up, I want to be able to cut out like you do!! :) Beautiful card ... pleasing colours ... I like everything about it!

    ReplyDelete