Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Centers....

I fell in love with the Sweet Centers stamp set as soon as I saw it in the Holiday Mini. I knew it would be great for little treats but it's also an awesome idea for non-treats.

On this card I filled the Sweet Treats cup with clear beads from the Pretties kit as well as the Silver Bead duo found on page 180 in the catalogue. I'm looking forward to filling my flower cards with seeds in the spring that people can plant in their gardens and watch grow. Over the next few months I will post more cards and hopefully give you a lot more idea's for filling the treat cups.

Supplies on this Card:
  • Sweet Centers stamp set
  • On Your Birthday stamp set
  • Sweet Treat cup
  • Real Red Classic Ink
  • Old Olive Classic Ink
  • Black Staz On ink
  • Real Red cardstock
  • Old Olive cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Old Olive Grosgrain
  • Silver brad

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea. That would be nice as a thank you card at a kids birthday party. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete