Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Best Wishes and More....



Happy back to school day! It's so quiet in the house but I am not complaining! I really should clean but I think I will stamp instead!

I thought I would take a little detour from tradional autumn colours and throw some Rich Razzleberry into this autumn card I made with the Best Wishes and More stamp set. I just love this little leaf!

Products Used on this card:
  • Best Wishes and More stamp set
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
  • Rich Razzleberry Textured cardstock
  • Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango Classic Ink
  • Black Staz On
  • Oval Punches
  • Gold eyelets
  • Curshed Curry Polka Dot ribbon
  • Linen Thread

Congratulations to Christine C and Patti B for winning my blog comment contest! You each win a $25 gift certificate. I hope you will all continue to post comments because sometimes my ego needs a little boost!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Love this card but love the colours more!
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours together and it sure reminds me of fall.
    Debbie W

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that razzleberry.It is a nice card for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the colours.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple cardstock really makes the leaves stand out. Real pretty!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete