Monday, September 28, 2009

For All You


For All You Do is my newest stamp set so I will have a few samples from it to show you over the next few weeks but what I really love about this card is the colour combination of Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede. I did a card a few weeks ago with Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip but I like this even better. The designer paper is Thoroughly Modern, a paper I didn't really think much of until I took the time to look at each piece of paper individually and realized it wasn't as "loud" as I thought it was.
This is a card I am going to make and package a bunch together to give out as Christmas gifts to teachers as a Thank You. It was quick and easy to make and I think this card can be used for all occasions!

2 comments:

  1. Makes me think of room decor that invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the quiet ... rich simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love4 the Bermuda Bay it is such a awsome colour.Nice with the chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete