Friday, September 4, 2009

Sizzix Card.....

Ok, this card is pretty much an exact copy of the card in the catalogue on page 197 but I loved it so much when I saw it I ordered the Sizzlits dies "Many Thanks" and "Little Leaves" as well as the Certainly Celery Patterns Designer Paper right away. The only stamping on the card was on the leaves. I used the Sanded Background with Certainly Celery ink to create the pattern (just like in the catalogue!) I don't like to copy a card directly but that card was too fabulous not to show you (in case you missed it in the catalogue!)

My Delightful Decorations class (details below in my August 27th post) is more than half full so sign up soon if you were hoping to be a part of it.

3 comments:

  1. Abbie just said, "oh that card is pretty"
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those colours together.Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy but still looks elegant!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete