Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 days of Christmas cards....


I can't believe it's November already! I hope you all had a fun Halloween and I sure hope you all remembered to set your clocks back last night!

This month is when we all really have to buckle down and get our Christmas cards done. I don't want any of you to have to buy Hallmark cards because you didn't get them done so I will be posting a different Christmas card each day so check back each day to get new idea's (and even some specials that will only be offered on here!)

Supplies used on this card:
  • Big on Christmas stamp set
  • Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit (designer paper)
  • Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
  • Real Red Grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Old Olive Cardstock
  • Real Red Stampin Write Marker
  • Old Olive Stampin Write Marker
  • More Mustard Stampin Write Marker
  • Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment