Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Lineup...



Blogger is working now so I can post the card I was going to post yesterday. Holiday Lineup is a cute stamp set with it's snowmen, elves and reindeer. They are especially fun if you like to colour. I added a little sparkly to this card with red glitter on the Rudolph's nose.

There is now 2 spaces left in my "That's a Wrap" class as two people can no longer make it. Please check out my November 12th Blog post for more details. (Click HERE)

Supplies to Make this Card:
  • Holiday Lineup stamp set
  • Sparkly and Bright stamp set
  • Merry Moments Designer Paper
  • Close to Cocoa Cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Cardstock
  • Real Red Cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Craft ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Creamy Caramel Stampin Write Marker
  • Real Red Stampin Write Marker
  • Close to Cocoa Stampin Write Marker
  • Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker
  • Fine Galaxy Stampin Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment